Oblíbené příspěvky

pátek 21. října 2011

I.C. 1 ! (en)


Glory to YOU I.C.1 ! If is it possible, introduce please yourselves. The ages of members, jobs, family status (because of czech fan-girls, haha) and the hobbies.
IC1 are: Andy on vocals, Klaus on bass, Gernot on guitar and Sascha on drums. We have all got ladies in our lives and I am the daddy of the band. I am 42.
We are ordinary working class guys with working class pastimes...football, boxing and Rock n Roll!

Tell me why did you decide to establish band I.C.1. ? Is it way how to play more legaly and more without cops and the pressure?
Not really it is an anti police CD, haha. I wanted to do something with Klaus for ages and IC1 is the result! Originaly it was gonna be just a couple of tracks for fun but the songs kept coming and we ended up with a 15 track album.

Is the I.C.1. apolitical skinhead or streetpunk band? Do you play just for skinheads or dont you care about the audience? Do you believe in punk and skin unity?
The punks in my city are mostly leftys or anarchists..no unity with them! IC1 are an old school white working class skinhead band and thats our audience.

I think you have played with „Razors“ in Slovakia together with some band from Serbia and my land too. Would you like to play in Czech republic with I.C.1. ? What do you know about my country?
Yeah, that would be good. Prague is a great city. Good beer!

You sing about scum in blue. Do you have big problems with these boys or are they able to help you if you need them for example? ACAB! J
Yeah we are the easy option for the police aint  there´s no trendy left wing media or lawyers to speak up for us but this is the life we choose and…life is wonderful.

Your music and composition is very powerful and strongly catchy. How long have you been musicians? And in which other bands did you play? Who does write the lyrics (cheers!!!).
Thanks! I wrote the verses and most of the chorus´s and the guys came up with the music. We have been involved in music for 20 years maybe? I do vocals for Razors Edge and Klaus and Sascha play in skinhead band ´Carpe Diem´.

If we would like to organize your gig, so how much money should we prepare for you? And how many people should be minimaly in the audience? With which band would you like to share the stage?
The cost of travel and somewhere to stay overnight? A small gig with maybe other band?

Are you preparing any european tour thanks to your new CD „Out of control“. Or do you still preparing any other new songs for the next CD? Are you pleased with your job on „Out of control“ ? From my point of view it is highly professional!!!
We have got a couple of gigs lined up and I am already writing for IC1 number 2. We will start work on that next year.

We „know“ from the TV that political correctness and immigration is not problem! There are western movies full of non-white doctors and lawyers in TV, but…could you please describe us the REAL situation of the english or german streets? We need to know the real truth!
The streets of our cities are full of ethnics that gets reflected in films I suppose but there is nothing good about that.

You sing about riots and attacks. Have you been skinheads for your whole life? Why somebody betray and leave this way of life after some years? Is the nowadays scene stronger or the old good blood is slowly missing??
There is still a lot of bands about its still a strong scene and the old blood is still out there…listening to our new CD I hope, haha.

Could you write me your current top-ten ? Which band is the best which have you ever heard and why?
I can give you my alltime top 5? ´Back with a bang´- Skrewdriver, ´One law for them´- 4 skins, ´Barry Prudom´- Combat 84, ´England belongs to me´- Cock Sparrer, ´Voice of Britain´- Skrewdriver. For pure impact Skrewdriver were the best.

Are you interested in politics? Is there any chance for the changes in the society and government? Do you feel pressure from the state? Do you fight for the freedom of speech?
IC1 rocks the reds! Freedom of speech is a joke, playing in a band is the only way we can have our say.

You sing about ladies and parties too ?:-) Which part of the woman´s body are you keen on?
A nice smile? Ha ha.

Any regards or mottos in the end of this interview?
Thanks for the interview. Glad you liked the CD. Hello to every one who knows us in the Czech Republic!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat